Saturday, August 30, 2003

Alarms, Louche Cocktails and Stags (an eclectic mix I grant...)

Oh yes.. they dont call me Mr Afterthehorsehasbolted for nothing you know! I am now the proud owner of a super-duper state of the art House / Intruder / Men wearing Glovelets anti system!..

Catch me out would you? That'll show em!! -Just need the Lion now, though edging toward a Panther.. I figure it would look better at the top of stairs lounging in a 'stare me out human - pah! cute kinda way... Ill ask the Internet Man.

Well Dear Reader (I think there might be 1 of you?) You will be pleased to know that I no longer have the cold I have been harbouring for the last 9 days :)..SO I shall back to lounging in cocktail bars very, very soon being predatory.. or even being preyed upon by the Laydeees of London town once again.. Life is resuming normaility, one hopes.

The Stags at the bottom of the garden were there again this morning, scraping the felt off their new horns and getting ready for a bit of over-winter argy-bargy. Let the battle commence!


thegardener1969@msn.com

No comments: