Friday, August 29, 2003

Power cuts, Sunbeds and news of the Lion

Sunbeds? Never been near one in my life.. so why I have i just advance purchased 12 sessions on one at the gym? Hmmm.. methinks the rain today and the bargain price might have summit to do with it. I dont know anything about Sunbeds.. is there such thing as sunbed etiquitte? i.e what i really mean of course, is do i go commando or not? -Any advice gratefully laughed at!

Hahahaahahahahahahaha *splutter*... Am I the only person that doesn't believe power cuts in NY and now here in little old London are not an unfortunate coincidence?...yea right! - Both rush hour evening? hmmmm. I'm deeply suspicious.. I suspect a super villian at work ala Bloefeld, complete with white cat, I wonder how much cash he wants... much less romantic but more obvious of course is the tiny matter of Al Quada.... What a tangled web we weave.

On a lighter note I have found a man on the Internet who says he will sell me a Lion if I send him some money first... I'm such a trusting chap :)

thegardener1969@msn.com

No comments: