Thursday, November 20, 2003

Of Mice and Men

Mice

Last night, just as I was cleaning my teeth, my eye was caught by a slight movement to my left. I looked. Hmm, nothing but the bath. (large, white, deep, free standing) In the bath was a mouse. It was sitting on its back legs by the rubber duck. It was a field mouse and it seemed quite happy by my yellow friend.

It also seemed happy when I caught it with a pint glass and CD combo and put it outside. Me thinks my cats playing tricks on me...

Men

Errmm, I didn't actually have a natural link from this sub title but I liked the "Mice and Men" main title as an eye catcher. Now before you complain about cheap advertising tricks just think a moment. I could have been obvious and said what I thought about George W Bush and his current visit to this fair city, but I won't as I'm sure you think it already.


The real link by the way is that it was Mr H's Birthday today and along with the bloggers, gardeners and comics of this world we wish him all the best for the coming year. May your shirt collection grow and know no bounds and may all your bonuses be in pounds. Happy another Birthday!

Raise your glasses!

thegardener1969@msn.com








No comments: