Sunday, November 30, 2003

Pink Pop and a Minty Aftertaste

Pop

It was 'Pink Haired Girls' Birthday party on Friday night at Pop. She as usual was resplendent with her trademark pink hair and a good crowd was in attendance. I'd not been here before. I recommend it, especially if, as in our case you are with a group and have a table with a great big orange circle sofa to use as a base camp. Eg. think stupidity rather than romantic date

The decor is 60/ 70's kitsch and its quite bright, think oranges, reds and acid yellows, though thankfully the lights dim about Midnight.

Bar staff were good, overworked but friendly. It does get rammed though, so organise drinks in large batches. Its open till 4AM on a Friday (and I think 5 on a Saturday). Punters were good fun but my memories fade early as myself and friend 'The Duke' seemed to be on a Mojito oblivion mission. Hence the minty aftertaste and a morning sense of confusion...

I feel the December party season is just beginning, as if I'm not busy enough!

Cocktail day tomorrow. HuzzaH!


thegardener1969@msn.com

No comments: