Saturday, September 20, 2003

Another good end to the week

Yes people I did actually have to do some work this week, hopefully this trend wil not continue for too long!

By the way, can someone please ask David Blane to stop phoning me, apparently he's heard about the hossradish and simply cant get it out of his head. I've referred him to Kylie.

Made up for the week on Friday night.

Dial Bar. Covent Garden for a quiet start. Nice cocktails though!

Bar Soho. Dean Street, errrm in Soho funnily enough. For something a little louder. Can't find a link?. Its a downstairs bar of mostly small caverns though it does have a dance floor area and gets very loud. Good bar.. very pished clientelle..

Opium. To finish, food and dancing. Oriental theme with cheesy music (remember Cameo? ;). It seems men have to show off their arms a lot and girls have to fawn on them.. very friendly crowd but I had to pretend to be the new James Bond to get in.. hang on? I am the New James Bond, aren't I? Top night!

So to Saturday...

What weather we are having!, shame all the trees are dying though :-/

A beautiful day. Slow start obviously....but then I decided that I really must do a bit more exercise.. as if shaking a cocktail shaker isn't enough I ask you?.. Anyway, took the bike out and cruised through Epping Forest for a while but fortunately, just as I was losing hope found a pub for a nice rest.

When I got home I read the newspapers. - Naked in the garden! *What a shocker!!*

I'm looking forward to next week... I think you should be told.









No comments: