Friday, September 12, 2003

My My My My What A Week That Was...

A big wave to all of my screaming fans *Waves and cheesy grins!* You all know who you are.... :-) wish I did.

Well the hangover is still here.

The Brother flew into London for a week and London, him and me may take some time to recover..

Rugby (England Vs France) If your from the good ol US, Rugby is a bit like Yank Football only with blood instead of girly padding and rest breaks every 10 seconds)

England won - Natch..

Good restaurants, A sample below, all of which I regular at and seriously recommend!

La Trouvaille check the menu.. IMHO the best non famous restaurant in London! Its incredible food that you will never forget.. which is a mighty claim I know... *just trust me*

Apertivo . I couldn't find the Web site.. Here's a review page.. Take no notice of the last reviewers negative comments, she must be a student or some such person whose idea of Italian is Harvester Spaghetti Bologna's. I love this place.. so it must be ok :)

Smiths of Smithfield. An essential place for the perfect large Bloody Mary and full English Breakfast hangover beater, served all day nothing will set you right on track for yet another back to back night clubbing.

And there are others of course. I will mention more as the sands of time pass..

Bars. In no particular order. Again I recommend them all as I am oft to be found in em...

The Player
Detroit Bar
Fuel
O Bar
Blend Bar

There are of course others.. and pubs Oh god pubs.... too many to list :)

Oh and we went to a Museum, for a bit...and met David Attenborough, which was nice.

I think I'd better stay in for a month.. I seem to have spent all the money again.. oops.

He, on the other hand is in The Galapagos Islands next week and Peru the week after.. tell me, I am I doing it wrong?

thegardener1969@msn.com

PS: Has anyone received a Panther in the post? If so, it must be mine misaddressed.


No comments: