Monday, December 15, 2003

Accelerated Fuzziness...

Ah Christmas. A time for reflection. Well, perhaps? Also I hope that it will be a time for recovery. The good times are lately keeping on rolling.

Friday saw the annual gathering of the clans. Well not really, that's somewhat of an exaggeration. It was the official 'Founders' Christmas lunch. This sounds much more grand than it is. The three of us, for that is the number, had lunch.

We were upstairs at Bertorelli's. You might have seen us? We were still there when the evening shift came in. The food bill was only £100 odd butthe booze bill topped out at at £300 plus. It would have been more but the other two faded out just as I was warming up...

Then I went to Lab for a couple of cocktails.

Then I went to the pub. I've made better decisions than that one

A Saturday pub lunch restored my strength before a late dinner at..

Le Mercury (Islington) Do go, excellent value french food, unstuffy and lively but do book or you simply won't get in!

Then a small but lively and fun house party with really nice people somewhere in North London.

I was accompanied by the person who wishes to remain anonymous. I also can't hide them behind the 'Charming Company' tag any more as they think it makes them sound like a "maiden aunt" They certainly are not in any way maiden aunt-ish. Especially not with those shoes...

thegardener1969@msn.com

No comments: