Friday, December 19, 2003

The Walton and The Duke and Sharon Davies

Had a lovely evening last night out drinking and eating with good pal 'The Duke' and my lovely friend 'The Walton'

We ended up at The Cantaloupe at Old Street which is always good fun with Tapas style foods and excellent beer through to decent cocktails at good prices. We were quite entertained at the end of the night when a number of pissed punters became convinced the Walton was in fact the swimmer Sharon Davies. It never occurred to me before but there is a slight likeness. The Walton though is much prettier. She's off to Canada for Christmas so it was nice to catch up before she went. The Duke had a nice time to.

Today will be messy. Its the Company Party later. I'm not really looking forward to it, as I've said before I much prefer other peoples company 'do's But, saying all that I shall be getting lashed...

Its at Blend

Shocker!! Advance warning... You could track me down and unmask me for who I really am!!.... but I'm sure you've got other things to do... Saying that however, alternative, after 'do' party invites gratefully received.

Ah well lets see what happens.

thegardener1969@msn.com

No comments: