Monday, October 06, 2003

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way Home...

What kind of a person would I be if I just recommended drinks to you and didn't test them to their limits as well?

A bad person, that's what!

So in the interests of this column I started off early on Friday night with a few Moscow Mules to open up the synaspses before shocking them brutally with a couple of Gibsons.

And there was me thinking I'd be tucked up at home by 11.

They weaved their magic and before I knew it I had been swished to a club by a friend and his support act of two lovely ladies and then on to a party.

Now I've been to some parties but this ranks as one the best.

Huuge beautiful apartment thingie nr Tower Bridge
Guest list, security.
2 or 3 free bars, with great staff. (or were they guests.. I don't know)
Silky Smooth Beats, DJ, Lights, Giant Glitter Ball.
Pool Table, Zillions of Sofa's

errmm lots of happy people 100? - 200?

I think I danced to much, I think I talked to much, I think I drank to much and I think I got home around Saturday lunchtime.

Thanks to Tommy, Andrew, Richard, Nick and Francesca who were the hosts, JM for taking me along and Dani for being so sweet.

Top night. (I hope I'm invited again)

So the lesson is clear. Drink the drinks I recommend and funny things can happen on your way home.

In other news: There wasn't any.

thegardener1969@msn.com












No comments: