Thursday, October 16, 2003

Happy Birthday!

I've had a quiet week so far, few beers on Monday, gym Tuesday, night in last night, but tonight I'm off out for dinner and cocktails and I have a funny feeling it could get very, very messy indeed. I do hope so! I will let you know...

I'ts my Brothers Birthday on Saturday, He's a nice bloke. If anybody wants to buy him anything to celebrate this, simply email me and I'll tell you where to send the cash. Thanks in advance - you are too kind.

Updates

Oh - I meant to say, I was completely forgiven by the cocktail bar, so much so they are now buying 'me' drinks. (Which is nice)

The bag man was sitting on his stool again this morning next to his stall of bags. He was smiling and showing another chap a photo album of what seemed to be holiday snaps. They both ignored a girl who had stopped and was half looking at a new handbag until she went away. Perhaps its secret theater?

I had a quick stroll around the estate this morning and noticed that one of the cats had crapped all over Mr Fox's headstone. Anyone who thinks animals are fluffy, cute ickle house toys should really get out more.

Till next time. Keep em peeled.

thegardener1969@msn.com




No comments: